Tips and Tricks to Get the Perfect Playground Equipment in the USA

When it comes to purchasing playground equipment for your school or daycare, there are some key tips and tricks that you should consider in order to ensure you get the perfect product. Whether you’re looking for Commercial Playground Equipment or a high-end custom design, here are seven tips to help you get the best value for your money.

1: Do Your Research

One of the most important steps when it comes to finding quality playground equipment is doing your research. Start by researching reputable Commercial Playground companies that specialize in creating custom play sets and other pieces of outdoor equipment. Take time to read customer reviews online, so you can make an informed decision on which company is best equipped to meet your needs.

2: Set a Budget

It’s important to set a budget before beginning your search for playground equipment. Decide how much money you have available for the project and stick with it so you don’t overspend. A good rule of thumb is to allot around 30% of your budget for installation costs and the remaining 70% for the actual purchase price of the play set or other pieces of equipment.

3: Consider Safety

Safety should always be one of your top considerations when shopping for outdoor recreational products like playgrounds and slides. Make sure that any company you hire specializes in creating safer play areas, as this will help reduce potential risks associated with slips, trips, and falls. Look for features such as non-slip surfacing materials that won’t create a hazard if wet or cold weather strikes unexpectedly. Also, look for durable materials designed to withstand years of heavy use without showing signs of wear or tear too quickly.

4: Look at Design Options

Another important factor when buying commercial playgrounds is design options. Look at different layouts that might work best with space limitations or aesthetic goals in mind. If possible, visit local parks or other areas that feature similar designs so you can assess their durability and safety levels firsthand before investing in them yourself. Also consider any special features that might appeal to children such as swing sets, monkey bars, trampolines, and climbing nets – these can all add fun elements while still keeping safety first!

5: Check Warranties & Maintenance Requirements

When looking at commercial playgrounds, check warranties and maintenance requirements offered by each manufacturer carefully before making a purchase decision. Many reputable companies offer long-term warranties on their products so if something goes wrong during the installation or down the line due to wear and tear over time, they will typically cover any repair costs incurred within reason. In addition, make sure regular routine maintenance is provided such as periodic inspections from certified technicians – this will help keep things running smoothly and safely throughout its life span!

6: Compare Prices & Buy Local When Possible

Finally, compare prices between different manufacturers when shopping around for commercial play sets or slides – this way you can find good deals while still getting quality products made from strong materials that will last for years! Additionally, whenever possible try buying locally from smaller companies – these places often offer competitive prices on their items since they don’t have large overhead costs as big chains do! This could save extra money while supporting small businesses in your area which is always a plus!

7: Durability and Safety are Key Considerations

When shopping for commercial playgrounds, it is important to consider both the durability and safety of the products being purchased. Quality materials used in construction can help ensure long-lasting use for years to come, as well as provide a higher level of protection against slips, trips, and falls. Look for features such as non-slip surfacing materials and durable construction that can withstand heavy use.

Remembering these seven tips when shopping around for the best playground equipment can help ensure that you get exactly what you need at an affordable price while also meeting safety standards required by local governments or insurance agencies – no matter what type of space you have available! So keep these points in mind next time your shop around – happy hunting!

For more information about our playground and park equipment, please call MVP Playgrounds at 303-944-8767.

Ken Cosper